Let’s start with El Escorial
- By bus from Moncloa, travel time is about one hour, bus fare is 4,20€
- By train from Atocha Station, the same time, train ticket is 3,30€
- By car it is also a one-hour drive.
If you don’t want to waste time of your Escorial visit you should reserve a El Escorial & Valley of the Fallen Half-Day Trip before heading there.
And now it’s time to write about the second protagonist of this article: Segovia
- By bus in less than one hour, there are a lot of stations where to start the trip
- By train with the AVE, 30 minutes to the station and then by bus 15 minutes to the town center
- By car it will take approximately one hour.
If you don’t want to waste time of your Segovia visit you should reserve a Segovia Day Trip before heading to the city and walk around with the best guides.